ARMONK, N.Y. -- The North Castle Public Library in Armonk is offering the following toddler events for the month of February:
- Birth to 4 years Mommy & Toddler Yoga (ages 1 to 4 years) Monday Feb. 22 at 11 a.m. Yoga poses are incorporated into games and songs for learning.
- Play & Learn (ages 1 to 4) Monday,Feb. 29 at 11 a.m. Develop basic early literacy skills through play.
- Stories in Motion with Paulene (ages 1 to 4 years) Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 11 a.m. Enjoy bringing stories to life through play and songs.
- Toddler Music with Lori Jo (ages 6 months to 4 years) Tuesday: Feb. 23 at 11 a.m. Play instruments, sing and dance.
- Bounce the Baby, ages 6 months to 2 years, Wednesday: Feb.17 and 24 at 11 a.m. Enjoy simple stories, finger plays, and songs for early literacy skills.
- Mother Goose Story Time (ages 2 to 4 years) Thursday Feb. 18 at 11 a.m. Children will enjoy stories and songs that focus on colors, shapes, letters, etc.
- Interactive Story Time (ages 2 to 4 years) Thursday Feb. 11 and 25 at 11 a.m. Incorporates play into story time.
- Toddler Craft (Ages 18 months to 4 years) Friday, Feb. 19 at 11 a.m. Toddlers can develop their fine motor skills by creating simple and cute crafts.
- 123 Sing with Nancy (ages 1 to 4) Friday, Feb. 12 and 26 at 11 a.m. Enjoy singing and learning new songs.
- Drop-in Craft (18 months to 6 years) Saturday, Feb. 13, 20, and 27 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The North Castle Library is at 19 Whippoorwill Road East, Armonk.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.