WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Wendy Wollner, Founder & President of Balancing Life’s Issues, Inc. will be honored by the Business Council of Westchester at its prestigious Business Hall of Fame Awards Dinner.
The dinner will be held on on Tuesday, April 19 at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle. Wollner will receive the Women in Business Success award.
For nearly 20 years, Wollner has been the go-to resource for companies committed to supporting employees’ work/life balance.
After many successful years as a training consultant for a variety of work/life providers, and earning a Master’s Degree in Industrial Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, Wollner launched Balancing Life’s Issues, Inc. in 2001 to expand her scope and network of workforce support.
Her engaging, authentic style has enticed companies like IBM, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Donna Karan to work with BLI repeatedly for more than 15 years.
She oversees a targeted network of trainers who bring a wide range of work/life balance programs to corporations, not-for-profit organizations, employee assistance programs and educational institutions.
Leveraging decades of corporate knowledge and her own very personal experiences, Wollner has lectured widely as a keynote speaker for Fortune 500 companies, educational facilities and health care industries.
The other award winners are:
- Corporate Citizenship: Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla. Michael Israel, President and CEO, to accept the award.
- Entrepreneurial Success: Steiner Sports in New Rochelle. Brandon Steiner, Founder and CEO, to accept the award.
- Small Business Success: The Westchester Bank in White Plains. John Tolomer, President and CEO, to accept the award.
- Family Owned Business: The College of Westchester in White Plains. Mary Beth Del Balzo, President, to accept the award.
- Chairman’s Recognition Award: N. Dain's Sons Co., Inc. in Peekskill. Jeffrey Dain, President, to accept the award.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities for the Business Hall of Fame Awards Dinner, please call (914) 948-2110 or visit www.thebcw.org