Friday's showers will move out and make way for sunny and warmer temperatures for Easter Sunday, just in time for the little ones to hit the yard to search for eggs, according to the National Weather Service.
Here's the forecast:
- Friday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 3 p.m., then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m. High in the mid 60s.Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Friday night: Mostly clear, with a low in the mid 30s.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high in the low to mid 50s. Wind chill values of 30 to 40 degrees in the early morning.
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Easter Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday night : A slight chance of rain after 2 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.