The storm clouds that accompanied the storm system that swept through the area Wednesday and Thursday have departed, but strong winds remain Friday amid bright, sunny skies.
Those winds will result in "Real Feel" temps in the teens Friday and Saturday.
It will remain sunny throughout the day with highs in the mid 30s. Winds out of the northwest between 20 and 22 miles per hour, with gusts up to 32 mph, will result in wind-chill values between 15 and 20 degrees.
- Friday night: Mostly clear, with a low between 18-20 and wind chills between 10 and 15 degrees.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 38 degrees and wind chills between 10 and 20 degrees.
- Saturday nigh t: Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 32 degrees.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 50 degrees.
- Sunday night : Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.