WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York State Public High School Athletic Association will hold its first sanctioned cheerleading competition on Saturday at Arlington High School.
More than 45 schools from seven Sections throughout New York State will participate in the invitational event, the first of its kind in NYSPHSAA history.
The following schools will participate in the competition:
John S. Burke
The Ursuline School
Academy of the Holy Names
From a report by the Westchester Putnam Dutchess Rockland Cheerleading Coaches Association
- 1 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Cop Treats Heroin Overdose Victim With Antidote In New Castle
- 3 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 4 Best Gas Prices In The Armonk Area
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer