KATONAH, N.Y. -- Alec Roslin of Armonk, The Harvey School’s No. 1 singles player, was awarded a bid Thursday to compete in the New England Prep School Invitational Tennis Tournament this weekend.
Roslin, a sophomore, compiled an 11-1 record this season in helping Harvey tennis (14-0) capture its third consecutive Housatonic Valley Athletic League championship.
Roslin, who received a first round bye, will play a quarterfinal match Saturday at 11:15 a.m. at the Torrence Hunt Tennis Center in Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Conn. If he wins, he moves on to a semifinal match at 2:15 p.m. The championship match is slated for 4:30 p.m.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 New York Ranks As Worst State To Be Rich
- 4 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items