KATONAH, N.Y. -- Alec Roslin of Armonk, The Harvey School’s No. 1 singles player, was awarded a bid Thursday to compete in the New England Prep School Invitational Tennis Tournament this weekend.
Roslin, a sophomore, compiled an 11-1 record this season in helping Harvey tennis (14-0) capture its third consecutive Housatonic Valley Athletic League championship.
Roslin, who received a first round bye, will play a quarterfinal match Saturday at 11:15 a.m. at the Torrence Hunt Tennis Center in Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Conn. If he wins, he moves on to a semifinal match at 2:15 p.m. The championship match is slated for 4:30 p.m.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 4 Road Rage Incident Among Calls To North Castle Police
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester