KATONAH, N.Y. -- Alec Roslin of Armonk, The Harvey School’s No. 1 singles player, was awarded a bid Thursday to compete in the New England Prep School Invitational Tennis Tournament this weekend.
Roslin, a sophomore, compiled an 11-1 record this season in helping Harvey tennis (14-0) capture its third consecutive Housatonic Valley Athletic League championship.
Roslin, who received a first round bye, will play a quarterfinal match Saturday at 11:15 a.m. at the Torrence Hunt Tennis Center in Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Conn. If he wins, he moves on to a semifinal match at 2:15 p.m. The championship match is slated for 4:30 p.m.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended