KATONAH, N.Y. -- Alec Roslin of Armonk, The Harvey School’s No. 1 singles player, was awarded a bid Thursday to compete in the New England Prep School Invitational Tennis Tournament this weekend.
Roslin, a sophomore, compiled an 11-1 record this season in helping Harvey tennis (14-0) capture its third consecutive Housatonic Valley Athletic League championship.
Roslin, who received a first round bye, will play a quarterfinal match Saturday at 11:15 a.m. at the Torrence Hunt Tennis Center in Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Conn. If he wins, he moves on to a semifinal match at 2:15 p.m. The championship match is slated for 4:30 p.m.
- 1 Armonk Shopping Center Undergoing Improvements
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Threatening Voice Mail From Son Tops North Castle Police Blotter
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester