ARMONK, N.Y. – Byram Hills High School boys' soccer star Jon Berry is The Armonk Daily Voice Student-Athlete of the Month for November.
Berry earned all-state honors for his play this season as he tallied 28 goals to lead Section 1. He scored in 15 of 19 games this year, including nine game-winners.
The senior forward led the Bobcats to the Class A finals, in which Port Chester defeated Byram Hills, 2-1, in overtime.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk