ARMONK, N.Y. – Byram Hills High School boys' soccer star Jon Berry is The Armonk Daily Voice Student-Athlete of the Month for November.
Berry earned all-state honors for his play this season as he tallied 28 goals to lead Section 1. He scored in 15 of 19 games this year, including nine game-winners.
The senior forward led the Bobcats to the Class A finals, in which Port Chester defeated Byram Hills, 2-1, in overtime.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare