ARMONK, N.Y. – Byram Hills High School boys' soccer star Jon Berry is The Armonk Daily Voice Student-Athlete of the Month for November.
Berry earned all-state honors for his play this season as he tallied 28 goals to lead Section 1. He scored in 15 of 19 games this year, including nine game-winners.
The senior forward led the Bobcats to the Class A finals, in which Port Chester defeated Byram Hills, 2-1, in overtime.
- 1 Ex-North Castle Police Chief Sues Administrator, Claims Retaliation
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Armonk On Wednesday
- 4 Armonk Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Armonk