ARMONK, N.Y. – Byram Hills High School boys' soccer star Jon Berry is The Armonk Daily Voice Student-Athlete of the Month for November.
Berry earned all-state honors for his play this season as he tallied 28 goals to lead Section 1. He scored in 15 of 19 games this year, including nine game-winners.
The senior forward led the Bobcats to the Class A finals, in which Port Chester defeated Byram Hills, 2-1, in overtime.
- 1 National Weather Service: Armonk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Armonk's Heavenly Productions Delivers School Supplies
- 5 North Castle Town Board Rezones Armonk Parcel