ARMONK, N.Y. – Byram Hills High School boys' soccer star Jon Berry is The Armonk Daily Voice Student-Athlete of the Month for November.
Berry earned all-state honors for his play this season as he tallied 28 goals to lead Section 1. He scored in 15 of 19 games this year, including nine game-winners.
The senior forward led the Bobcats to the Class A finals, in which Port Chester defeated Byram Hills, 2-1, in overtime.
- 1 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You