ARMONK, N.Y. – The family of former Byram Hills High School graduate Jamie Love has scheduled a memorial service on Saturday afternoon at the North Greenwich Congregational Church in Greenwich, Conn.
The University of Vermont’s Catholic Center will also hold a service for Love on campus at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 26.
Love, 20, was an Armonk resident and junior at the University of Vermont, where he was a student in the College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences. He was also a member of the university's cross country and track & field varsity athletic teams.
Love was found dead in his room at the university in Burlington, Vt., early Sunday morning. The cause of death has not yet been determined, but University of Vermont police officials have ruled out any activity of foul play, UVM officials said.
The university held a service Wednesday, when more than 150 University of Vermont students gathered at the university’s Billings Student Center to celebrate Love’s life as a student and teammate, UVM officials said.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester