ARMONK, N.Y. – Thursday is the last chance to catch a glimpse of this year’s Byram Hills Central School District winter art show. The community is invited to a reception from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Byram Hills High School’s Bobcat Hall.
Students' work from both the high school and H.C. Crittenden Middle School will be showcased.
The art, which is currently on display, features work in a variety of media, including charcoal drawings, photography, ceramics and sculptures. It also encompasses work from students in Advanced Placement graphic design, photo and studio-in-art classes.
Byram Hills High School is at 12 Tripp Lane, Armonk.
- 1 New York Region Ranks High Among Rates For Baby Sitters
- 2 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 3 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed