ARMONK, N.Y. – Thursday is the last chance to catch a glimpse of this year’s Byram Hills Central School District winter art show. The community is invited to a reception from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Byram Hills High School’s Bobcat Hall.
Students' work from both the high school and H.C. Crittenden Middle School will be showcased.
The art, which is currently on display, features work in a variety of media, including charcoal drawings, photography, ceramics and sculptures. It also encompasses work from students in Advanced Placement graphic design, photo and studio-in-art classes.
Byram Hills High School is at 12 Tripp Lane, Armonk.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Armonk Skies Sunday
- 2 North Castle Ward Vote Scheduled For Nov. 13 After County Board's Rejection
- 3 Greenwich Company Heads To Armonk With Paleo Passion Pops
- 4 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Armonk, NOAA Predicts