ARMONK, N.Y. – Thursday is the last chance to catch a glimpse of this year’s Byram Hills Central School District winter art show. The community is invited to a reception from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Byram Hills High School’s Bobcat Hall.
Students' work from both the high school and H.C. Crittenden Middle School will be showcased.
The art, which is currently on display, features work in a variety of media, including charcoal drawings, photography, ceramics and sculptures. It also encompasses work from students in Advanced Placement graphic design, photo and studio-in-art classes.
Byram Hills High School is at 12 Tripp Lane, Armonk.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester
- 3 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Armonk