WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. A group of the most successful Westchester Real Estate Inc. agents for 2011 gathered April 19 to celebrate their successes at an awards and networking luncheon at the Pelham Bay & Split Rock Golf Club.
Agents recognized with top honors at the event represented the highest levels of achievement in dollar volume, unit sales or outbound referral transactions in 2011 for their respective firms within the Westchester Real Estate Inc. network.
Agents honored at the luncheon for their professional sales achievements during 2011 were:
- John Harkins and Vera Scatigno from Frances Billingsley Realty in Katonah;
- Diana Cirocco from Billingsley Realty in Mahopac;
- Mary Cassidy, Gwen Bolan and Claire Peddy from Bronxville-Ley Real Estate in Bronxville;
- Cynthia Leite, Drew Slack and Sonia Velasco from ERA Insite Realty Services in White Plains and Yonkers;
- Isabel Suspiro and Allison Laird from Four Seasons Real Estate Center in Mount Vernon;
- Ann Milit and Fran Rockwood from Peter J. Riolo Real Estate in Hastings-on-Hudson;
- Maria Campanelli, Robin Schwamb and Laura Brumleve from Prudential River Towns Real Estate in Croton-on-Hudson;
- Grace Patalano from Prudential River Towns Real Estate in Peekskill;
- Antoinette Iemma and Jane Dwyer from Stiefvater Real Estate in Pelham;
- Lorenzo Signorile, Gloria Liscio and Lynn Trotta from Tri-Crest Realty in Eastchester.
Additionally, agents recognized for their outbound referral transactions were Carol Conway and Roseanne Fluet of Bronxville-Ley Real Estate.
Westchester Real Estate Inc., a membership organization founded in 2003, currently has 12 office locations and almost 300 sales associates throughout Westchester and Putnam counties.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.