ARMONK, N.Y. - A million-dollar home at 6 Spruce Lane in Armonk will be shown in an open house on Sunday from 2-4 p.m.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom, two half-bathroom home in the Windmill Farms section is listed at $1.65 million and was built in 1996. The 5,995-square-foot home, sits on two acres.
Inside the home amenities include a kitchen with granite counter tops, an over-sized dining area with a butler's pantry, formal living room, library and separate garage.
The home is listed by Houlihan Lawrence, Inc. For a full listing of the open house, click here.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Armonk's Heavenly Productions Delivers School Supplies
- 4 North Castle Town Board Rezones Armonk Parcel
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App