ARMONK, N.Y. - A million-dollar home at 6 Spruce Lane in Armonk will be shown in an open house on Sunday from 2-4 p.m.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom, two half-bathroom home in the Windmill Farms section is listed at $1.65 million and was built in 1996. The 5,995-square-foot home, sits on two acres.
Inside the home amenities include a kitchen with granite counter tops, an over-sized dining area with a butler's pantry, formal living room, library and separate garage.
The home is listed by Houlihan Lawrence, Inc. For a full listing of the open house, click here.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Armonk Junior Bobcats Basketball Team Celebrates Undefeated Season
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield