ARMONK, N.Y. - A million-dollar home at 6 Spruce Lane in Armonk will be shown in an open house on Sunday from 2-4 p.m.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom, two half-bathroom home in the Windmill Farms section is listed at $1.65 million and was built in 1996. The 5,995-square-foot home, sits on two acres.
Inside the home amenities include a kitchen with granite counter tops, an over-sized dining area with a butler's pantry, formal living room, library and separate garage.
The home is listed by Houlihan Lawrence, Inc. For a full listing of the open house, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare
- 5 North Castle Takes Action Against 'Zombie' Homes