CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Hillary Clinton, who resides in Chappaqua and is rumored to be running for president in 2016, has created a buzz after it was reported that she is renting a New York City office, according to The New York Post.
Clinton was seen visiting the office with her security team, according to the report.
The rented space includes nine offices, 14 workstations and one large conference room, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Armonk Player Helps Soccer Team Reach Quarters Of National Tourney
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car