CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Hillary Clinton, who resides in Chappaqua and is rumored to be running for president in 2016, has created a buzz after it was reported that she is renting a New York City office, according to The New York Post.
Clinton was seen visiting the office with her security team, according to the report.
The rented space includes nine offices, 14 workstations and one large conference room, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls