WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Democratic caucus of the Westchester County Board of Legislators has released a statement regarding the killing of three Israeli teenage boys.
One of the boys, Naftali Fraenkel, had dual Israeli and American citizenship. The boys disappeared while hitchhiking on the West Bank on June 12, and their bodies were found on Monday, June 30.
The Democratic caucus said:
"“The tragic murder of three innocent young Israelis shocks and deeply saddens us. Together, we stand with the people of Israel as we mourn the loss of these lives.
"Until there is peace in the Middle East, the despicably violent acts that scar the region will continue, more families will know never-ending sorrow, and the seeds of hatred will be sown again and again.”
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race