NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y.-- New Rochelle Mayor and Westchester county executive candidate Noam Bramson recently released his latest television advertisement, which features victims of gun violence.
The victims in the ad object to County Executive Robert Astorino's decision to bring gun shows back to the Westchester County Center, where they had previously been banned prior to his election.
The family members featured in the ad will join Bramson, a Democrat, at a news conference outside of the County Center to call for a permanent ban on gun shows at the venue.
The Westchester County Center is at 198 Central Ave. in White Plains.
- 1 Armonk Man, 21, Reported Missing
- 2 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 North Castle Town Board Declines To Refer Complaint Against Clerk
- 4 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus