NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y.-- New Rochelle Mayor and Westchester county executive candidate Noam Bramson recently released his latest television advertisement, which features victims of gun violence.
The victims in the ad object to County Executive Robert Astorino's decision to bring gun shows back to the Westchester County Center, where they had previously been banned prior to his election.
The family members featured in the ad will join Bramson, a Democrat, at a news conference outside of the County Center to call for a permanent ban on gun shows at the venue.
The Westchester County Center is at 198 Central Ave. in White Plains.
- 1 Armonk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Armonk
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Armonk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Armonk; Blizzard Warning Issued