NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y.-- New Rochelle Mayor and Westchester county executive candidate Noam Bramson recently released his latest television advertisement, which features victims of gun violence.
The victims in the ad object to County Executive Robert Astorino's decision to bring gun shows back to the Westchester County Center, where they had previously been banned prior to his election.
The family members featured in the ad will join Bramson, a Democrat, at a news conference outside of the County Center to call for a permanent ban on gun shows at the venue.
The Westchester County Center is at 198 Central Ave. in White Plains.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls
- 3 I-684 Accident Causes Heavy Delays
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill