WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial hopeful and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino will campaign with former gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino starting Saturday, Sept. 6, in Buffalo, according to NY State of Politics.
The two-day barnstorming tour will start with a rally in Buffalo and will feature stops in Rochester and Syracuse before ending the next day in the Capital District, NY State of Politics reported.
Paladino has long been known for his ultraconservative stance on several issues, but he was able to defeat Gov. Andrew Cuomo in Western New York during the general election, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 4 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft