WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial hopeful and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino will campaign with former gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino starting Saturday, Sept. 6, in Buffalo, according to NY State of Politics.
The two-day barnstorming tour will start with a rally in Buffalo and will feature stops in Rochester and Syracuse before ending the next day in the Capital District, NY State of Politics reported.
Paladino has long been known for his ultraconservative stance on several issues, but he was able to defeat Gov. Andrew Cuomo in Western New York during the general election, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police