WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Armonk Junior Bobcats Basketball Team Celebrates Undefeated Season
- 4 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers