ARMONK, N.Y. – A vehicle parked on a private road topped the list on the North Castle police blotter between Nov. 21 through Nov. 26.
- A complainant reported that there was a vehicle parked in violation of town ordinance where it was parked on property where there is no permitted driveway or curb cut at 31 Grove Rd. Officer responded and reported that there were two vehicles parked on the private property.
- IBM security reported a suspicious vehicle driving in the vicinity of the IBM property. The vehicle was described as a white Dodge four-door pickup with a cap on the back. The vehicle was occupied by three males dressed in camouflage-hunting attire. The suspects were gone when police arrived.
- A vehicle struck a deer on Sarles Street.
- A call from 9 Sunset Drive reported that a 65-year-old man was having shortness of breath.
- The Westchester County Department of Emergency Services was called to a report of a woman who fainted in Valhalla.
- A complainant reported that a silver BMW was parked within the handicap parking restricted area, blocking his ability to enter his vehicle via the wheel chair lift. A summons was issued to vehicle and the driver.
- A woman turned in a small black dog which she found running in the roadway on Route 128 in the area of the town line. The dog was wearing a tag and a message was left for the owner.
- A complainant called in a report that some unknown party was stealing firewood from his property at 17 Rock Cliff Place. The caller found out the neighbor’s son took the wood before police arrived.
- Melody Schiffer reported property damage from an auto accident on Round Hill Road. Schiffer stated that while stopped at the stop sign on Round Hill Road. to make the right onto Bedford Banksville Road (eastbound), a Gray BMX X5 attempted to get around her and struck the rear of her vehicle. Her vehicle she was operating sustained minor damage to the driver side rear bumper and a light and/or reflector was broken in the area. The operator of the BMW did give her his phone number.
- A complainant stated there was a male walking in the middle of Virginia Road near Washington Avenue wearing a dark green jacket.
- Caller at 19 Windmill Rd. reported her husband fell out of bed and needed assistance.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.