ARMONK, N.Y. -- A road rage incident with an erratic driver on Friday, Dec. 12, is among the calls that North Castle police responded to last week.
Other reports included:
- A complainant reports observing a female patron in the Armonk Pharmacy who she believes was involved in a previous larceny at location and suspects that she may now be in the process of committing further illegal activity at 575 Main St. on Friday, Dec. 12. Officers dispatched to location.
- Complainant reports that her vehicle was broken into while parked at the Coman Hill School on Friday, Dec. 12. Two officers responded.
- Westchester County Department of Emergency Services dispatched Vallhalla Volunteer Ambulance Coprs, North White Plains Fire Department and a medic to 11 Washington Ave. on a report of a 42-year-old female experiencing convulsions on Saturday, Dec. 13. Officer responded to assist.
- Complainant reports that on Thursday, Dec. 12, an unknown female had stolen a woman's handbag valued in excess of $1,000. The incident has been documented on store video surveillance. An officer responded.
- Complainant reports a civil dispute regarding cash and items lent to another on Saturday, Dec. 13. Complainant was advised that matter would have to be pursued on a civil level. She wished to make this issue a matter of record.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.