NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. – A motorist's report of potentially bad gasoline at a Texaco station located at 360 Main St. was among the calls placed to North Castle police this past week.
Other reports received by the police include:
- A suspicious person entered the driveway to the Cranberry Lake Preserve on Thursday, Nov. 27.
- Numerous residents reported a power outage on Thursday, Nov. 27 in the area of Chestnut Ridge Road and Davis Drive.
- A welfare check was requested Friday, Nov. 28 for the owner of the residence at 164 E. Middle Patent Road. The residence previously was tagged as uninhabitable by the North Castle Building Department due to code violations and storm damage.
- A complainant reported on Monday, Dec. 1 that two people may have been casing her store in the 400 block of Main Street for a possible robbery. She said a tall white male with short grey hair and a medium-height black man came into her store for two to three consecutive days and left without buying anything.
- A complainant reported a dog running at large on Wednesday, Dec. 3 in the 100 block of Annadale Street. It was described as a medium-sized black dog with white markings under his neck and wearing a red collar. The dog was returned to its owner at 24 Whippoorwill Road East.
- A disabled vehicle was reported off the road in a ditch around 20 Byram Lake Road on Thursday, Dec. 4.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.