NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. - A pregnant woman was taken to a hospital following an altercation at the Stop & Shop in North White Plains, North Castle Police say.
On Dec. 6 around 8 p.m., police said the woman got into an argument with a man on line at the supermarket during which the woman pushed the man's shopping cart. The man then pushed the cart back which struck the woman, who is five months pregnant, in the side of the stomach. Police say that the woman's husband then got into a brief shoving match with the man before the altercation was broken up by workers.
No charges were filed and the woman was taken to Westchester Medical Center for precautionary reasons and it was deterrnined she was not injured.
In other police news...
- On Dec. 6, around 11 a.m., North Castle Police say that a man reported that a 9-foot Fisher snowplow was stolen during the overnight hours from his business at 25 Bedford-Banksville Road in Bedford.
- On Dec. 7 at 2:30 p.m., police say that a resident at 7 Palmer Place in Armonk reported that Christmas lights were stolen from outside of his home.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 New York Ranks As Worst State To Be Rich
- 5 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds