ARMONK, N.Y. – An undisclosed amount of jewelry was taken in an Oct. 12 home burglary on Mianus Drive in Bedford, according to the North Castle Police Department. Police say the resident called at around 5:15 p.m. to report that she realized the jewelry missing when she returned home. No forced entry was reported and no arrest has been made. The incident is still under investigation.
Also from the North Castle police blotter:
• Two Byram Hills High School students reported the theft of their iPhones on Oct. 8. They said the phones were stolen while they participated in after-school sports on the Armonk campus. The incidents are under investigation.
• An emotionally unstable man was hospitalized after being found at a Shell gas station on Broadway North in North White Plains. Around 12:15 a.m. on Oct. 11, a caller at the gas station reported to police that the man was complaining of feeling ill after eating out of the station’s garbage. He was taken to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla without incident.
- 1 Whole Foods Denies Charge Of 'Systemic Overcharging'
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital