CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a White Plains man with threatening a family member and violating a protective order, police officials said.
Gerald R. Martin, 46, violated a Order of Protection when he called a family member and made graphic and specific threats to harm the protected party, according to State Police.
Martin, who was out on $10,000 bail for allegedly threatening the same family member last weekend, was found and arrested in Scarsdale. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, State Police said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Armonk Skies Sunday
- 2 North Castle Ward Vote Scheduled For Nov. 13 After County Board's Rejection
- 3 Greenwich Company Heads To Armonk With Paleo Passion Pops
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Armonk
- 5 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime