NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- North Castle Police sent out an alert Tuesday about a registered Level 3 sex offender residing in the town's North White Plains section.
Vernon J. Sparrow, 29, is a resident of an apartment at 96 Washington Avenue, according to information from police.
Sparrow is designated as a sexually violent offender, a notice provided by police states. He was convicted of first-degree rape, a Class B felony, according to the police alert. There were two female victims, according to the alert, who were identified as ages 14 and 20. His registration date was March 1, 2011.
Police warn not to use the information to commit a crime against the individual, including injury and harassment.
- 1 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 3 CEO Tim Cook Drops Hint About Apple's 'Next Big Thing'
- 4 Ex-Hotel At Armonk's Breezemont Day Camp Gets Landmark Status
- 5 More Westchester Companies Using Personality Assessments In Hiring