NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- North Castle Police sent out an alert Tuesday about a registered Level 3 sex offender residing in the town's North White Plains section.
Vernon J. Sparrow, 29, is a resident of an apartment at 96 Washington Avenue, according to information from police.
Sparrow is designated as a sexually violent offender, a notice provided by police states. He was convicted of first-degree rape, a Class B felony, according to the police alert. There were two female victims, according to the alert, who were identified as ages 14 and 20. His registration date was March 1, 2011.
Police warn not to use the information to commit a crime against the individual, including injury and harassment.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 3 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Armonk