NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. – An injured raccoon topped a recent North Castle Police Department blotter.
At 9:08 a.m. Friday, March 27, a caller reported an injured raccoon at 73 Old Route 22. An officer responded and found the raccoon stuck in a garbage can, but it was able to free itself.
North Castle police also recently handled the following calls:
- At 10:27 p.m. Friday, March 27, a complainant at 28 Green Valley Road reported receiving a suspicious call from an unknown person about a road rage incident that allegedly occurred earlier that day. Complainant stated he had no knowledge of an incident.
- At 12:33 p.m. Saturday, March 28, a complainant at 99 Business Park Drive reported her phone missing from Equinox Gym on March 27. When the complainant called the phone, she said a male answered and would meet her at the above location to return the phone but did not show up. She was able to retrieve her phone with the officer’s assistance.
- At 6:17 a.m. Monday, March 30, a caller at 9 Mead Road stated his 15-year-old daughter suffered a seizure and hit her head when she fell out of bed. Caller wasn’t at the residence but said the daughter was breathing and his wife was with her. The 15-year-old was taken to Northern Westchester Hospital by ambulance.
- At 6:24 a.m. Monday, March 30, a complainant at 7 Devoe Road stated her basement was flooding and she smelled something burning. Caller lived in Chappaqua and was transferred to the wrong police department. The fire chief for her town showed up at the scene.
- At 7:50 a.m. Tuesday, March 31, a caller at 1 Fisher Lane reported there was a vehicle in the commuter lot that was not in a parking space and that the vehicle had been parked there the day before. Summonses were issued to the vehicle and a tow truck was called.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.