This story has been updated.
Five Hudson Valley residents were among 41 people in New York City and surrounding areas arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers during a nationwide sweep last week, Federal officials said Friday.
Thirty-eight of the 41 arrested had criminal records, officials said.
The three are:
- A 28-year-old male Guatemala national convicted of driving under the influence was arrested in Brewster in Putnam County.
- A 52-year-old male Mexican national who has a conviction of driving under the influence was arrested in Suffern in Rockland County.
- A 30-year-old male Ecuador national convicted of sexual assault was arrested in New City in Rockland County.
- A 35-year-old male Honduras national considered a fugitive with a final order of removal was arrested in Newburgh in Orange County.
- A 30-year-old female Honduras national with an assault conviction who was arrested in Monroe in Orange County.
No names were included in the list released.