Updated at 1:50 p.m.
ARMONK, N.Y. – One person was killed and one other injured Monday in a two-car crash on Route 22 near Rye Lake Bridge in Armonk, North Castle Police said.
The drivers of both cars were taken to the Westchester Medical Center, police said, where one of the victims was pronounced dead. There were no other occupants in either car.
The accident is under investigation by the North Castle Accident Investigation Unit and Detective Division.
Stay with The Armonk Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 National Weather Service: Armonk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 North Castle Town Board Rezones Armonk Parcel