Updated at 1:50 p.m.
ARMONK, N.Y. – One person was killed and one other injured Monday in a two-car crash on Route 22 near Rye Lake Bridge in Armonk, North Castle Police said.
The drivers of both cars were taken to the Westchester Medical Center, police said, where one of the victims was pronounced dead. There were no other occupants in either car.
The accident is under investigation by the North Castle Accident Investigation Unit and Detective Division.
Stay with The Armonk Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare
- 5 North Castle Takes Action Against 'Zombie' Homes