Updated Jan. 11, 12:30 a.m. ARMONK, N.Y. – A 25-year-old North Castle man was found dead on the floor of his bedroom Thursday at around 1 p.m., according to North Castle Police. He was identified as Elliot Odgen, 25.
Officers responded to a 911 call from Odgen's mother, who said her son was unconscious from what she believed to be an injury from a fall at their home at 7 Willow Pond Lane, police said.
North Castle Police anticipate having more detailed information pending the findings of an ongoing investigation by the North Castle Police Detective Division, the Westchester County District Attorney's Office and the Medical Examiner's Office.
Check back with The Armonk Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 2 North Castle Town Board Declines To Refer Complaint Against Clerk
- 3 Armonk Man, 21, Reported Missing
- 4 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus