Updated Jan. 11, 12:30 a.m. ARMONK, N.Y. – A 25-year-old North Castle man was found dead on the floor of his bedroom Thursday at around 1 p.m., according to North Castle Police. He was identified as Elliot Odgen, 25.
Officers responded to a 911 call from Odgen's mother, who said her son was unconscious from what she believed to be an injury from a fall at their home at 7 Willow Pond Lane, police said.
North Castle Police anticipate having more detailed information pending the findings of an ongoing investigation by the North Castle Police Detective Division, the Westchester County District Attorney's Office and the Medical Examiner's Office.
Check back with The Armonk Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Armonk Player Helps Soccer Team Reach Quarters Of National Tourney
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car