ARMONK, N.Y. – Richard David Gizzi Sr. of Armonk died Jan. 16. He was 76.
He was born Dec. 29, 1936, in Yonkers to Domenico and Leondina Gizzi. He founded ECCO III Enterprises Inc., a construction company, in 1971. He went on to establish ECCO Development LLC, building and managing various real estate properties with his son.
Gizzi is survived by a daughter, Lee Ann (Josh) Gizzi-Davis Davis; a son, Richard (Donna) Gizzi Jr.; three sisters, Mary Melillo, Jean Wilkinson and Rose Cesarotti; a brother, Vincent (Laura) Gizzi; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by three brothers, Falco, Marino and John Gizzi; and a sister, Ann Perillo.
Visitation is from 2 to 5 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Armonk