ARMONK, N.Y. – Richard David Gizzi Sr. of Armonk died Jan. 16. He was 76.
He was born Dec. 29, 1936, in Yonkers to Domenico and Leondina Gizzi. He founded ECCO III Enterprises Inc., a construction company, in 1971. He went on to establish ECCO Development LLC, building and managing various real estate properties with his son.
Gizzi is survived by a daughter, Lee Ann (Josh) Gizzi-Davis Davis; a son, Richard (Donna) Gizzi Jr.; three sisters, Mary Melillo, Jean Wilkinson and Rose Cesarotti; a brother, Vincent (Laura) Gizzi; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by three brothers, Falco, Marino and John Gizzi; and a sister, Ann Perillo.
Visitation is from 2 to 5 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Cremation will be private.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Armonk Skies Sunday
- 2 North Castle Ward Vote Scheduled For Nov. 13 After County Board's Rejection
- 3 Greenwich Company Heads To Armonk With Paleo Passion Pops
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Armonk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday