ARMONK, N.Y. - Patricia MacLea Coombs of Armonk died Monday June 30. She was 78.
Coombs was born April 16, 1936, in Bronxville, she was the daughter of Robert Kenneth and Jane Emerson MacLea. She was a graduate of Rye High School and Berkeley Secretarial School. She was a classroom aide for many years at HC Crittenden Middle School in Armonk.
Coombs is survived by her husband, George; sister, Donna Hamilton (Dean) of Phoenix, Ariz.; brother, Robert Kenneth MacLea III (Darlene) of San Diego, Calif.; children, Kenneth Coombs (Karen) of Purchase, Donna Hastings (John) of LaGrange, Stephen Coombs (Sally) of Perth, Western Australia, and Peter Coombs (Marlene) of Danbury; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 3 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 5 at the Hillside Church, 448 Bedford Road, Armonk.
- 1 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Armonk Overnight
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths