ARMONK, N.Y. - Patricia MacLea Coombs of Armonk died Monday June 30. She was 78.
Coombs was born April 16, 1936, in Bronxville, she was the daughter of Robert Kenneth and Jane Emerson MacLea. She was a graduate of Rye High School and Berkeley Secretarial School. She was a classroom aide for many years at HC Crittenden Middle School in Armonk.
Coombs is survived by her husband, George; sister, Donna Hamilton (Dean) of Phoenix, Ariz.; brother, Robert Kenneth MacLea III (Darlene) of San Diego, Calif.; children, Kenneth Coombs (Karen) of Purchase, Donna Hastings (John) of LaGrange, Stephen Coombs (Sally) of Perth, Western Australia, and Peter Coombs (Marlene) of Danbury; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 3 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 5 at the Hillside Church, 448 Bedford Road, Armonk.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Armonk Player Helps Soccer Team Reach Quarters Of National Tourney
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car