ARMONK, N.Y. - Klaus W. Weisbrich of Armonk died May 23. He was 79.
Weisbrich was born on Oct. 2, 1934, to Bruno and Martha Weisbrich in Breslau, Germany. He was a retired corporate tax director with Orix Credit Alliance in Secaucus, N.J.
Weisbrich is survived by his wife, Norma (nee Krautter) Weisbrich of Armonk; daughter, Jennifer Weisbrich (Morgen Lanning) of Sebastopel, Calif.; and a grandson. He was predeceased by his parents; son, Jeffrey Weisbrich; and brother, Manfred Weisbrich.
Funeral Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Kensico Cemetery Chapel, Valhalla. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Kisco Medical Group Physicians Honored By Castle Connolly
- 2 Armonk Shopping Center Undergoing Improvements
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Threatening Voice Mail From Son Tops North Castle Police Blotter
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority