ARMONK, N.Y. - Klaus W. Weisbrich of Armonk died May 23. He was 79.
Weisbrich was born on Oct. 2, 1934, to Bruno and Martha Weisbrich in Breslau, Germany. He was a retired corporate tax director with Orix Credit Alliance in Secaucus, N.J.
Weisbrich is survived by his wife, Norma (nee Krautter) Weisbrich of Armonk; daughter, Jennifer Weisbrich (Morgen Lanning) of Sebastopel, Calif.; and a grandson. He was predeceased by his parents; son, Jeffrey Weisbrich; and brother, Manfred Weisbrich.
Funeral Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Kensico Cemetery Chapel, Valhalla. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 4 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 5 Chef At Armonk's Moderne Barn Shares His Potato Latke Recipe