ARMONK, N.Y. – Elliott Matthews Ogden IV of Armonk died Jan. 10 at his home. He was 25.
Ogden's mother told 911 she believed her son was injured after a fall in the home, North Castle Police said.
Born Dec. 30, 1987, in New York City, he was the son of Elliott Matthews Ogden III and Santhea Manos Ogden. He graduated from Soundview Preparatory School in Yorktown Heights in 2007.
He attended Washington College in Chestertown, Md., and worked for Hollister Company in White Plains at the time of his death.
Ogden is survived by his parents; two brothers, William and Alexander; his grandparents, William and Georgia Manos, of Southold, N.Y., Elliott Matthews Ogden Jr. of New York City, and Celia Kittredge, of Tyringham, Mass.; and several aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Harrison Funeral Home is handling the arrangements. Memorial donations may be made to Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 2 North Castle Town Board Declines To Refer Complaint Against Clerk
- 3 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus