ARMONK, N.Y. – Elliott Matthews Ogden IV of Armonk died Jan. 10 at his home. He was 25.
Ogden's mother told 911 she believed her son was injured after a fall in the home, North Castle Police said.
Born Dec. 30, 1987, in New York City, he was the son of Elliott Matthews Ogden III and Santhea Manos Ogden. He graduated from Soundview Preparatory School in Yorktown Heights in 2007.
He attended Washington College in Chestertown, Md., and worked for Hollister Company in White Plains at the time of his death.
Ogden is survived by his parents; two brothers, William and Alexander; his grandparents, William and Georgia Manos, of Southold, N.Y., Elliott Matthews Ogden Jr. of New York City, and Celia Kittredge, of Tyringham, Mass.; and several aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Harrison Funeral Home is handling the arrangements. Memorial donations may be made to Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police