WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A mudslide that occurred near the Glenwood train station on Thursday morning in Yonkers has caused changes in the schedule for Hudson Line commuters on Metro-North.
The following changes will be in effect for commuters traveling to and from the Riverdale, Ludlow, Glenwood & Greystone Stations.
All outbound local trains will arrive on the inbound (to New York) platform. Inbound customers for these stations must enter/exit from the head car of the train and use bridge plates to access the station platform until 8 p.m. on Thursday, May 1.
From 8 p.m. until 12 a.m., all outbound local trains will arrive on the inbound (to New York) platform.
Inbound, bus service will be in effect between Yonkers Station and Riverdale, Ludlow, Glenwood and Greystone stations.
Speak to a customer service representative at the station for more information.
For the morning rush hour on Friday, May 2, all inbound local trains will arrive on the regular inbound (to New York) platform.
Outbound customers at these stations must enter/exit from head car of the train and use bridgeplates to access the station platform.
Commuters are reminded to listen for announcements at the station for boarding instructions, and on the train for exiting.
- 1 Town Board OK's Filming In Armonk Of TV Pilot Starring Sarah Jessica Parker
- 2 Byram Hills Ranks Among New York State's Best High Schools
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Armonk; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Armonk