ARMONK, N.Y. -- Noted yoga teacher and author Matthew Sanford will discuss his memoir at Equinox in Armonk on Tuesday, June 17, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sanford's memoir, "Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence," discusses how he uses yoga practice to address the short and long-term effects of traumatic loss and disability.
The event takes place the night before the mega-yoga event that will be held in White Plains.
To RSVP, email email@example.com. Admission is free, but space is limited.
Equinox is at 99 Business Park Drive in Armonk.
- 1 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison