ARMONK, N.Y. -- Noted yoga teacher and author Matthew Sanford will discuss his memoir at Equinox in Armonk on Tuesday, June 17, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sanford's memoir, "Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence," discusses how he uses yoga practice to address the short and long-term effects of traumatic loss and disability.
The event takes place the night before the mega-yoga event that will be held in White Plains.
To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission is free, but space is limited.
Equinox is at 99 Business Park Drive in Armonk.
- 1 Threatening Voice Mail From Son Tops North Castle Police Blotter
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Armonk Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night