ARMONK, N.Y. -- Noted yoga teacher and author Matthew Sanford will discuss his memoir at Equinox in Armonk on Tuesday, June 17, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sanford's memoir, "Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence," discusses how he uses yoga practice to address the short and long-term effects of traumatic loss and disability.
The event takes place the night before the mega-yoga event that will be held in White Plains.
To RSVP, email email@example.com. Admission is free, but space is limited.
Equinox is at 99 Business Park Drive in Armonk.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 4 Road Rage Incident Among Calls To North Castle Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester