ARMONK, N.Y. -- Noted yoga teacher and author Matthew Sanford will discuss his memoir at Equinox in Armonk on Tuesday, June 17, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sanford's memoir, "Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence," discusses how he uses yoga practice to address the short and long-term effects of traumatic loss and disability.
The event takes place the night before the mega-yoga event that will be held in White Plains.
To RSVP, email email@example.com. Admission is free, but space is limited.
Equinox is at 99 Business Park Drive in Armonk.
- 1 McDonald's Is Closing Hundreds Of Restaurants As Sales Slump
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 New Verizon Plan Will Allow Cable Customers To Pick, Choose Channels
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced