ARMONK, N.Y. -- Noted yoga teacher and author Matthew Sanford will discuss his memoir at Equinox in Armonk on Tuesday, June 17, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sanford's memoir, "Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence," discusses how he uses yoga practice to address the short and long-term effects of traumatic loss and disability.
The event takes place the night before the mega-yoga event that will be held in White Plains.
To RSVP, email email@example.com. Admission is free, but space is limited.
Equinox is at 99 Business Park Drive in Armonk.
- 1 National Weather Service: Armonk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Armonk's Heavenly Productions Delivers School Supplies
- 5 North Castle Town Board Rezones Armonk Parcel