TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A slow-moving winter storm is expected to produce a few more inches of snow into Friday before it clears up in time for the weekend, the National Weather Service predicts.
Meteorologists said the winter storm will move out to sea on Friday night, bringing sunny skies to the area on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 49 degrees. Sunday will see a high temperature of 51 degrees, with a 30 chance of showers later that night.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Armonk's Heavenly Productions Delivers School Supplies
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 North Castle Town Board Rezones Armonk Parcel
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App