TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A slow-moving winter storm is expected to produce a few more inches of snow into Friday before it clears up in time for the weekend, the National Weather Service predicts.
Meteorologists said the winter storm will move out to sea on Friday night, bringing sunny skies to the area on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 49 degrees. Sunday will see a high temperature of 51 degrees, with a 30 chance of showers later that night.
- 1 Ex-North Castle Police Chief Sues Administrator, Claims Retaliation
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Armonk On Wednesday
- 4 Armonk Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Armonk