WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The City of White Plains was voted the best tasting tap water at a regional competition and has advanced to a state-wide competition.
The competition was held in the American Museum of Natural History at 81st Street and Central
Park West on Tuesday, July 29.
By taking the top spot, White Plains advanced on
to the State Competition Final Round held at the State Fairgrounds in Syracuse on Tuesday Aug. 26.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police