WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery recently, according to LoHud.com.
Julieta Ribeiro of Scarsdale won her million on a poker scratch off while Luis Ospina of Sleepy Hollow and John Dubbioso of Thornwood cashed in by winning second prize in recent Powerball drawings, LoHud.com reported.
The three residents were honored at a celebration at Yonkers raceway with two other million dollar-winners from New York, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls