WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County nature centers will provide walking tours on Saturday, June 7.
- A Warbler Walk will start at 8 a.m. at the Trailside Nature Museum at Ward Pound Ridge Reservation on Route 35 at Cross River. Call 864-7322 for questions or more details.
- Volunteer Work Corps Day will start at 10 a.m. at Edith G. Read Wildlife Sanctuary, Playland Park, Rye. Volunteers will assist with invasive plant removal, beach cleanup and more. Call 967-8720.
- Marshlands Conservancy will host Rockin’ Geology at 2 p.m. at Boston Post Road (Route 1) in Rye. Rockin’ Geology takes participants on a hike to explore ancient rock formations at the conservancy. Call 835-4466.
- Cranberry Lake Preserve on Old Orchard Street in North White Plains is offering Snapshot Nature Hunt at 2 p.m. Bring a camera to capture nature photos. Call 428-1005.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 More College Closures Expected In Upcoming Years
- 5 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds