WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Just as the region starts to get back on its feet after Hurricane Sandy, a possible nor’easter is expected to make its way into Westchester County this week.
According to the National Weather Service, temperatures are expected to fall into the 20’s and 30’s by Sunday night.
The weather service is forecasting a possible storm to hit the area by Wednesday and Thursday. The storm could have the potential to bring strong winds, rain, coastal flooding and further beach erosion.
Rain and snow is likely to start early Wednesday morning and could continue throughout the day into Thursday.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race