WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Just as the region starts to get back on its feet after Hurricane Sandy, a possible nor’easter is expected to make its way into Westchester County this week.
According to the National Weather Service, temperatures are expected to fall into the 20’s and 30’s by Sunday night.
The weather service is forecasting a possible storm to hit the area by Wednesday and Thursday. The storm could have the potential to bring strong winds, rain, coastal flooding and further beach erosion.
Rain and snow is likely to start early Wednesday morning and could continue throughout the day into Thursday.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk