WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Video clips show unusual traffic on Interstate 684, although it is equine instead of vehicular.
The videos, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
Even though the horse jumped over the guard rail into the southbound lanes, no accidents occurred as a result of the incident.
“This is gonna go viral,” said a woman heard in the video.
The incident occurred on Monday, according to New York State Police, with the horse subsequently being caught and put into a horse trailer.
Information as to who owns the horse and how it became loose was not immediately available.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk