WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Peekskill man was charged Tuesday with aggravated assault and robbery following a brutal attack Friday on two Hispanic men that left one seriously injured. Click here to read.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- A serious vehicle crash with multiple injuries involving a tractor-trailer and van resulted in an hours-long closure Monday of Route 9 at the Annsville Circle in Peekskill.
- Westchester County Legislators decided on Monday to postpone the vote on the Immigrant Protection Act until August 7.
- The Mamaroneck Motel, known among locals for its time warp 1960s vibe, was the scene for the Steven Spielberg period piece, "The Papers," that for weeks has been filming in White Plains.
- It's lobster season, which means it's time to indulge in plump lobster rolls, piled high on soft buns drizzled with creamy, tangy, buttery flavors.
- IBM's revenues continue to be heading south.
- A Governor Rob Astorino could spell the end of the Mario Cuomo Bridge.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.