ARMONK, N.Y. – As 2012 draws to an end,The Armonk Daily Voice is looking back at some of the top stories of the year.
In July 2012, Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was arrested after a hit-and-run accident with a tractor-trailer on Interstate 684 and charged with driving under the influence of an unknown substance.
Kennedy would later plead not guilty to the DUI charge in Armonk’s North Castle Town Court, claiming she suffered from a "complex partial seizure" while driving. Results of a neurological test at Mt. Sinai Medical Center showed the blackout was caused by a seizure, but toxicology tests revealed she had the prescription drug Ambien in her system at the time.
Kennedy’s next court date is at 5 p.m. Jan. 15 in the North Castle Town Court.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls