ARMONK, N.Y. – As 2012 draws to an end,The Armonk Daily Voice is looking back at some of the top stories of the year.
In July 2012, Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was arrested after a hit-and-run accident with a tractor-trailer on Interstate 684 and charged with driving under the influence of an unknown substance.
Kennedy would later plead not guilty to the DUI charge in Armonk’s North Castle Town Court, claiming she suffered from a "complex partial seizure" while driving. Results of a neurological test at Mt. Sinai Medical Center showed the blackout was caused by a seizure, but toxicology tests revealed she had the prescription drug Ambien in her system at the time.
Kennedy’s next court date is at 5 p.m. Jan. 15 in the North Castle Town Court.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Byram Lake Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Golf Cart Accident Tops North Castle Police Blotter
- 4 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing