WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Northern Westchester County.
- In the course of the investigation of the murder of North Salem socialite Lois Colley, state police have charged two workers on the Colley family's 300-acre Windswept Farm with stealing $30,000 worth of hay and selling it.
- Jerry Seinfeld and Steve Martin's lunch at the Pleasantville Diner is now online for the world to see.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino announced a $1.2 billion private investment that will be used to build a bioscience and technology complex in Valhalla.
- Thirteen municipalities in Westchester County made Forbes "Full List: America's Most Expensive ZIP Codes 2015" with Rye at 78 ranking highest among the group.
- Brian Fanelli, the former Mount Pleasant police chief, was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison on Wednesday afternoon on a federal child-pornography charge.
- Twenty-seven Westchester County school districts are among the 100 best in New York, according to the education website Niche.
- Modell's Sporting Goods announced plans to open its Mount Kisco store this coming April.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.