NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories last week from around Northern Westchester County.
- The 16-year-old Pleasantville girl involved in a car crash that killed three teen boys while driving without a license over Labor Day weekend in 2014 was sentenced Tuesday to probation and community service .
- A Rhodie Island woman was arrested after allegedly spitting and kicking police officers who were trying to arrest her.
- Sen. Charles Schumer is calling for stiffer penalties for people making deliberately false alerts to police departments.
- The threat of tick-borne diseases is getting more serious and increasing.
- IRS officials said a group of thieves stole the personal information from 104,000 people .
- Former editor and publisher Bruce Apar played a detective on "Mansions and Murders" on Investigation Discovery.
- The Somers Republican Club will honor Richard Benedict at its annual Scholarship Dinner on Monday, June 1.
- A woman was seriously injured when her minivan hit a wall on Long Ridge Road in Pound Ridge
- Former Peekskill Mayor and New York Governor George Pataki will run for president in 2016 .
- A Mount Kisco man is facing several charges after he was accused over Memorial Day weekend of driving while intoxicated and illegally possessing fireworks .
- Lewisboro's Riley DeJong was recently awarded the New York State Senate Liberty Medal for aiding wounded survivors of the deadly February train collision in Valhalla.
- A boat operator was charged with boating while intoxicated by Westchester County Police after he crashed an 18-foot Stingray into a wooden sea wall .
- Bill and Hillary Clinton marched in Chappaqua's Memorial Day Parade .
- Bedford residents remembered those who served and lost their lives on Memorial Day.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.