NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The following is a round-up of the top stories of the wee in northern Westchester County.
- Yet another vandalism incident involving swastikas has been discovered in the Katonah-Lewisboro School District.
- Police released new details, and asked the public for tips Thursday, to catch a Connecticut bank robbery suspect who crashed a car near I-95 in Westchester before stealing a pickup truck to flee to the Bronx.
- The MTA board approved fare hike proposals for Metro-North trains and MTA tolls on Wednesday while keeping the base fare flat for subways and buses for two years.
- A Mount Kisco woman turned herself into the custody of Yorktown police this week after she allegedly stole a wallet that was resting on a table at a local winery.
- It might be cold and snowing outside and there isn't a thing to eat in the fridge. No worries, Westchester residents can now take advantage of UberEATS, a new app that makes it easy and "Uber" fast to have food delivered to the front door.
- Westchester Medical Center staff rolled twin toddlers Ballenie and Bellanie Camacho out in separate wagons with pink and blue handles.
- Humane, cost-effective ways to reduce bird strikes near Westchester County Airport -- including the use of "Geesebuster" gliders and drones -- will be discussed by public officials and wildlife advocates Wednesday night, Jan. 25.
- Westchester will be the top choice for homebuyers looking outside New York City in 2017, surpassing New Jersey and Long Island, according to a new survey.
- Hillary Clinton is heavily weighing a run for New York City mayor, with one source giving it a “50-50” chance that she make a Big Apple bid, according to The Real Deal real estate blog.