ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- Byram Hills High School student Elizabeth Wellington recently received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award for her research paper and scientific work on the genetic mutations that cause cystic fibrosis.
- New York Times restaurant reviewer M.H. Reed praised the Beehive in Armonk for being a diner without the stereotypical diner feel.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs .
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.