WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Assessment Scheme
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Mezzancello Wins North Castle Race By 22 Votes, Unofficial Results Show
- 5 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police