WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 3 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Armonk
- 5 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Armonk