WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Art Show, Ranked Among Nation's Best, Returns To Armonk
- 5 Good Winter Forecast For Armonk Tops Week's News