WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Armonk On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney