WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 More College Closures Expected In Upcoming Years
- 5 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds