WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race