WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 4 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft