NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The following is a round-up of the top stories of the week for northern Westchester County.
- State Police at the Somers barracks are seeking the public’s assistance as they search for a suspect in Westchester County wanted in connection a fraud investigation dating back to last year.
- New York State police are searching for a man who impersonated a police officer and robbed a driver at gunpoint early Wednesday on the Taconic Parkway, according to state police.
- New York state’s attorney general has hired two prosecutors to handle corruption cases and to hold President Donald J. Trump's administration accountable for the effects of certain policies, multiple media outlets reported Tuesday.
- Led by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, the Hudson Valley is well-represented on Forbes' brand-new list of the world's richest people, which was released Monday.
- Bob Dylan is taking his Never Ending Tour to The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester this summer.
- A woman from Westchester is facing charges after allegedly punching a man in a parking lot on Downing Street in Yorktown, police said.
- Certain Somers High School students will be breaking out the corsages and cummerbunds at little early this year.
- A Metro-North employee had to be hospitalized overnight after becoming potentially overcome by diesel fumes from a train car in Croton-on-Hudson.
- A woman from Yonkers that worked for a Tarrytown insurance company is facing felony grand larceny charges for allegedly stealing nearly $250,000 over an extended period of time.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.