WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 experienced delays Monday morning as a result of road work.
The roadwork, which began shortly before 10 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic between exit 3 (Route 22) and exit 4 (Route 172).
- 1 Mount Kisco Medical Group Physicians Honored By Castle Connolly
- 2 Armonk Shopping Center Undergoing Improvements
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Armonk