WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 experienced delays Monday morning as a result of road work.
The roadwork, which began shortly before 10 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic between exit 3 (Route 22) and exit 4 (Route 172).
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Armonk Skies Sunday
- 2 North Castle Ward Vote Scheduled For Nov. 13 After County Board's Rejection
- 3 Greenwich Company Heads To Armonk With Paleo Passion Pops
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Armonk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday