WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 experienced delays Monday morning as a result of road work.
The roadwork, which began shortly before 10 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic between exit 3 (Route 22) and exit 4 (Route 172).
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 More College Closures Expected In Upcoming Years
- 5 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds