ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- North Castle officials and the Engel Burman Group, developers of the Bristal, a new 140-unit assisted living community in Armonk, gathered Monday to celebrate the restoration of the Armonk Eagle.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Eight Democratic members of the Board of Legislators said Rob Astorino is missing in action and demanded a new election for Westchester county executive, which Republican legislators called pure political silliness.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 4 Road Rage Incident Among Calls To North Castle Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester