NORTHERN WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories from around Northern Westchester last week.
- Questions continue to linger as to why Edgemont's Ellen Brody stopped her SUV on the train tracks on the night of the fatal Metro-North crash in Valhalla.
- A Lewisboro man was killed in a car accident in Armonk on Thursday.
- State Police are searching for a man wanted in a hit-and-run accident in Yorktown on Tuesday.
- Somers restaurants will participate in restaurant week next month .
- Pound Ridge Elementary School hosted a student cabaret .
- A Pleasantville man was charged with driving while intoxicated .
- A mixed-use development is coming closer to fruition in Peekskill .
- Moms in Ossining turn to a Facebook group for questions and concerns .
- North Salem's Pequenakonck Elementary School is supporting the Ben's Bells Project by promoting kindness through its Kind Campus program .
- Approximately 40 people gathered in Mount Kisco to kick off he American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life .
- A police chase that began in Lewisboro ended with a Ridgefield, Conn. K-9 unit finding the suspect hiding in a snow bank .
- The Chappaqua Crossing developers made changes to its retail proposal .
- The victim of a head-on collision in Briarcliff Manor was hospitalized due to injuries.
- A 79-home project has been proposed near downtown Bedford .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.